We want to do all we can to keep ABC a healthy and safe place. We realize that coming back to church is for many a difficult and personal decision. We respect and honor your decisions while implementing policies to keep everyone safe.
Please be considerate of others. Do not assume others want a handshake or hug. Honor those who decide to socially distance, wear gloves and/or masks.
- Messages will continue to be posted online for those staying at home.
- Please do not come to church if you are sick, have virus symptoms, have recent contact with a sick person, or are in an ‘at risk’ health category.
- Each Saturday, after the Ahava service, all chairs and common surfaces are disinfected.
- Chair spacing has been implemented to provide adequate spacing.
- Bulletins will be on the table as you enter for you to pick up.
- Gloves, masks and hand disinfectant are at the front door and other stations in the sanctuary for your use.
- An offering plate will not be passed. Offering boxes are available in the fellowship area and by the front door
- When we have communion there will be tables up front so you can come up and receive the elements there.
As we are able we will begin to slowly lift these restrictions. Let us all seek the Lord for wisdom and the call to love one another during this difficult time.
Offering will continue to be received through online giving, by mail (2601 Iron Springs Road, Prescott, AZ 86305), or drop off your tithe in the box by the front door Monday or Tuesday between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. (They will
be counted the following Sunday.)
Special thanks to all of you that have been so faithful to give to ABC during this difficult time!